Thank you for your interest and willingness to participate in one of the DishWithDina programs!
Aside from being a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, I also have an extensive background in planning and project management. If you’re looking to manage your weight, or incorporate healthier eating habits, I know how to successfully and painlessly get you from Point A to Point B (or Point Z) by building a personalized strategy to meet your nutritional goals without disrupting your life.
INDIVIDUAL & GROUP PROGRAMS
(Click here to view details.)
- 3- or 6-month Healthful Lifestyle Coaching
- One-hour Individual Healthful Lifestyle Coaching
- Meal & Menu Planning
- Kitchen & Pantry Assessment
- Cooking Skills Instruction
- Personal Chef
- Grocery Store/Greenmarket Tours
- Seasonal Brunches
- Monthly Group Healthful Lifestyle Webinar/Teleconference
- Corporate Wellness Lunch & Learn
I am also qualified to administer MEDICAL NUTRITION THERAPY to anyone suffering from a chronic illness, such as:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Food Allergies/Intolerances
Click here for full details/brochure.
I want to provide my clients with the best possible programs, so, based on my current availability, client needs, and projected travel times, I may only able to take on a limited amount of clients at any given time. I also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who may require professional medical attention—as that is above and beyond the scope of my services and a potential liability issue—or other reason. If I deny service to you, I will notify you by e-mail within 2 business days of receipt of your request. (See also Disclaimers & Terms.)
To book an appointment, please click the “Book Appointment” button below. (Payment instructions will be sent to you after your appointment has been confirmed.)
NOTE: Office will be closed Mon, 9/4 – Thu, 9/7.
Hours of operation:
- Mon & Thu by appt only
- Tue, 10am-8pm
- Fri & Sat, 10am-5pm
- Sun & Wed, closed
If you do not find a program that fits your needs or budget, please contact me with your specifications and I will gladly customize a program for you instead:
All correspondence received will be returned within 48 hours. (There will be no return correspondence on Sundays unless otherwise noted.)
– Dina R. D’Alessandro, RDN, Founder & Chief Executive Life-changer of DishWithDina
- Recipe Revamp: If you have a full-fat recipe, a hand-me-down from days when “lighter” ingredients were nonexistent, or need to substitute something but just don’t know how, e-mail it on over to be reconstructed and returned to you within 48 hours.
- E-mail Newsletter Subscription: Click the “FOLLOW ME” button on this page to receive recipes, updates, kitchen tips, and other musings.
- Click here for *FREE* downloadable forms, templates, and other resources.
The monthly webinar/teleconference series has not yet begun. Please check back regularly to view topics.
JOIN US! We invite you to join us at our bi-monthly on-site food demonstrations at the #SixthStreetCommunityCenter in the #EastVillage, NYC. Learn quick, easy recipes using the fresh produce from the weekly CSA farm delivery. Next demo will be Tue, 8/22:
Please check back regularly to view upcoming events, such as:
Community Walks • Fund-raisers • Meet-ups
IN THE WORKS!
Keep an eye out for exciting new services, products, and features to come:
Apps • Book • Cookbook • E-book • Four-week Fast Track • Google Hangouts • Health Food Stores • Magazine • Newsletters • Nutrition Internships • On the Road • Podcast • Talk Show • YouTube Channel